الأربعاء، 22 يونيو 2011

Rain Rain...






Well it's raining and it's pouring
And my old man, well he is snoring

Rainy day stay


Well my brother, he builds a puzzle

On the blue rug with lazy bubbles

Rainy day please stay


Rain rain don't go away, the sun can come back Another day

Rainy day please stay

Well my mother, she doesn't bother with the dishes In the kitchen


Rainy day please stay


Well now I am three thousand miles from a rainy Day with my dearest lovers


Father's dreaming of the fall

Mother covers with the shall
Brother's in the yellow hall, painting pictures on the wall
I am listening on the floor, to sounds i used to know
Rain is falling to the ground praying all the hopes
Are found

Rain rain don't go away, the sun can come back Another day,

rain please stay

Rain rain rain rain....







ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق